The number one thing our customers ask when selecting a dj for their wedding is how much do you charge. While this is an important question, we would like to let you know of some of the most frequent questions we are asked prior to booking our services.
1. Do you offer MC services?
Yes, here at Muzic-4-U we are trained MC's and are happy to offer our services if you require.
2. Does your price include setup and bump out?
Yes, we contact your Reception venue (if applicable) and organise when we are able to setup – we have a great relationship with many venues and can sometimes even setup the day before – you don't pay for this.
* Some DJ's will use some of the time booked for setup and bump out. Look for a wedding dj that does the setup and take down without using up your precious DJ time.
3. Do you charge a deposit? and when is the balance due?
Yes, we do. As weddings on the Darling Downs are extremely busy you need peace of mind that you have booked a DJ and can get on with other important details of your wedding/function. We also present and need you to sign a contract.
4. Can we select what style of music to be played?
Definately, we encourage you to let us know what type of music you want and more importantly don't want played at your function. We have huge catalogues of songs and can present you with the most popular songs and even if we don't have what you need we will source it for you.
6. Are you available for my wedding?
We have several DJ's available to us, however, it is always best to book your wedding DJ in advance to make sure you get what you want. You may request a certain DJ but unfortunately they may not be available so get in early.
7. Can we meet the dj before my wedding?
Yes, if possible we like you to meet the DJ for your wedding – it is extremely important to us that you are comfortable with your DJ. You will talk about music selections, a time line for the proceedings, any announcements you require us to do. This session can last around an hour.
8. What is the total cost for 'x' hours?
Please call us for current pricing – 46972188
9. Do you require a meal during the Reception?
Generally, yes. It is a requirement in our contract due to the time of the reception eg 5pm until midnight.
10. What is the minimum time charged?
Most wedding DJ's have a minimum hours requirement. Most is 4 hour, although respectable wedding DJ's will be at your wedding for up to 6 hours figuring in 1 hour for setup and 1 hour for bump out but only charge you for the 4 hours so you have the full 4 hours of musical excitement.
11. What are some of the reasons we should use Muzic-4-U ?
We have intimate knowledge of most Venues in Toowoomba and on the Darling Downs and also great working relationships with the Venue Managers so feel confident that we can provide services and will work with your Venue to make your function a success.